Are you looking for a growing company with great benefits and future opportunities? Allied Universal, North America's leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program. We promote from within our company! You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal's many success stories.
If you're passionate about keeping people safe, have a great work ethic, and are dependable, then we want to talk to you.
We proudly support the Veterans Jobs Mission, a group of leading U.S. companies whose goal is to collectively hire a total of one million military Veterans.
Allied Universal is seeking experienced security personnel to work in this prestigious retail environment. The ideal candidate for the position is excellent with customers and has an impressive ability to communicate well with others. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic high-powered security team, focused on securing client properties while delivering exceptional customer service. Apply today to join a company that cares for and recognizes its people.
Areas of Responsibility
- Foot, bike or golf cart patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
- Execute security services as outlined in site-specific Post orders and directed by Security Management
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
Education / Experience Requirements
Must be at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or equivalent. Prior related experience is preferred but not required.
How to Apply
Apply online at www.aus.com/careers/universal