Guest Services Coordinator
Under general supervision of the Marketing Director is responsible for coordinating programs originating in the Guest Services Department and concluding with our retail customers. Primarily responsible for managing Guest Services coordination to include associates; responding to customer, phone and walk-in inquiries, and performing a variety of duties related to the Guest Services area in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Areas of Responsibility
- Assist in recruiting, and hiring Guest Services associates.
- Supervises, schedules, trains Guest Services associates.
- Conducts performance reviews.
- Maintains and approves staff hours.
- Monitors Guest Services budget.
- Maintains management database programs.
- Assists with annual preparation of budget.
- Prepares quarterly income reports from deposits.
- Assists with gift card program and retailer training on the program as needed.
- Oversees and maintains all aspects of stroller/wheelchair rental program including paperwork, repair orders, schedules etc..
- Assists mall stores with sales promotions.
- Responds to customer complaints and inquiries.
- Maintains inventory of lost and found.
- Orders and oversees inventory of Guest Services office supplies.
- Coordination and distribution of red folders as needed.
- Coordinates daily banking and deposits; completes wire transfer requests.
- Performs other clerical duties and projects as assigned by the Manager.
- Assists in developing and implementing an annual strategic marketing plan and budget.
- Assists in creating programs and effectively using corporate programs to increase sales for retailers with a focus on driving overage rent.
- Assists in maintaining mall’s website, social media and directories.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, or related field.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints.
- Must be willing to work some weekends and holidays.
How to Apply
Please send resumes to Hannah.Mohler@washingtonprime.com