Grab your blankets and snacks, because we are proud to present FREE Cinema Under The Stars at The Mall at Fairfield Commons. Guests can reserve a ticket through EventBrite or "At The Door" (if space is available). Please reserve one ticket per vehicle. Click HERE to reserve your ticket. Movies will take place in Round1/Dick's Sporting Goods parking lot. Signage will direct guests to our Check-in area where an attendant will let you in and direct you where to park.
Movies will begin promptly at 9pm. Event parking will begin at 8pm. We will not allow guests into the Drive-In after 9:15PM.
Help support House of Bread! Guests are encouraged to bring a non-perishable food donation or cash donation to make “at the door.” Your donation will help to provide nutritious lunchtime meals to those in need.”
Be sure to come to our movie nights with an empty stomach because we'll have some great food items available for purchase:
- Chick-fil-A will be present at each movie showing, Thursday-Saturday (closed on Sunday). They will be offering chicken sandwiches, chips and boxed candy!
- FUSIAN will be selling pre-made sushi at all 8 movie showings. Have a custom order you'd like to place? Submit your order on their app with the code MOVIE NIGHT in the special instructions section by 6:30pm that day and you will be able to pick up your order at their booth when you arrive to the event!
- Coffee Hub will have their Food Truck set up offering coffee/drinks and some sweet treats 😋
The Mall at Fairfield Commons, along with our parent company, Washington Prime Group is proud to partner with The Arts District, who uses their own technology and a world-class team of artists and engineers to transform exterior spaces into social distancing-safe cinemas.
In order to maintain a safe, fun environment, patrons agree by entering the Drive-In to abide by our rules of conduct stated below:
- Speed Limit - 5mph, before moving your vehicle to exit the theatre, please check that the area is clear of people and objects,
- Vehicle Lights must remain off during the show. Parking lights are acceptable, when parking or exiting the Drive-In.
- When parking your vehicle, ensure that cars are maintaining social distancing guidelines. Parking is on a first come, first serve basis. Management reserves the right to assign your parking space.
- We'll get you tuned in to a radio station prior to the showing. If you elect to play your own music before the show, keep volume down so as not to disturb other patrons.
- No Alcohol, No Smoking, No Illegal Drugs.
- Our guests are required to be inside their vehicles for the duration of the feature, with the exception of using the restrooms or picking up food.
- Restrooms are to be used for emergencies only and 6’ distancing will be required in line. Restroom attendants will be onsite to enforce capacity, line distancing and sanitation of facilities at regular intervals as needed.
It is our goal to provide our community with a fun, socially distanced movie experience-- it is absolutely vital that these rules and social distancing guidelines be followed at all times.
Please see below for upcoming showings:
5/29 Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
5/30 Aladdin (2019)
5/31 Jumanji: The Next Level
6/4 The Goonies
6/5 Sonic the Hedgehog
6/6 The Sandlot
6/7 The Lion King (2019)
Thank You To Our Sponsor: The Arts District
The Arts District is a circuit of location-based entertainment hubs that curate and produce pop-cultural exhibitions and immersive digital experiences for a multi-generational audience. Based in Toronto, ON, The Arts District headquarters houses a digital innovation lab that sits at the intersection of digital art, storytelling, industrial design, and game technology. The first Arts District locations are slated to open in early 2021. For inquiries, contact Alexandra Forth, firstname.lastname@example.org.