LOCAL SANTA - NO BEARD
Imagine this... WE SUPPLY EVERYTHING required to transform you into character; WE PAY YOU to create the Santa magic; and YOU BRING JOY to children of all ages! HO, HO, HO, now that's magical!
Interviewing candidates for seasonal Santa Character position (full costume provided!) for Holiday Event Photography. Cherry Hill Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You’ll be a great Santa with these items checked twice on your list:
- Enjoy performing, entertaining, and acting
- A friendly smile and welcoming nature are my specialties
- Good listening and communication skills are my gifts
- Having my picture taken lights me up and makes my cheeks glow
- Creating the Santa magic for others would bring me joy
- Flexibility to work part-time, full-time or only as needed is on my Wishlist
- Minimum age 18
- Mandatory completion of online training courses
- Adherence to company policies, including dress code, as outlined in the CHP Seasonal Employee Handbook
- Ability to stand and walk independently
- Ability to lift and/or move 10-25 pounds
- Ability to read and speak English language
- Covid vaccination required per company policy
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Always remain in character, wearing supplied costume, while on location and within public view
- Dependable, enthusiastic, outgoing, and professional attitude
- Ability to drive positive customer experiences
- Participate as a team member ensuring photo set operations run smoothly, effectively and in accordance with all company policies and procedures
- Take responsibility to ensure safety for all customers/staff
This description reflects management's assessment of this position and does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Cherry Hill Programs is the industry-leader in experiential photography, operating seasonal holiday experiences in hundreds of venues across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico and year-round souvenir experiences in some of the most popular tourist destinations and landmarks across North America.
Cherry Hill Programs strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every employee plays a part in our Company’s success and makes this a great place to work. Our people are the heart of our organization and the foundation of our success. Driven by our core values of safety, diversity, integrity, and collaboration, we strive to promote a culture which supports and encourages creativity, fairness, and inclusion.