SALES ASSOCIATE - SANTA PHOTOS
Holiday Sales Associate
Work with Santa on the Christmas Photography Set. Crosstrain to greet guests, capture special moments and help with photo package sales.
Experience not necessary - but enthusiasm and Christmas spirit a must!
Full Time, Part Time, and Mini Shifts Available
Interviewing candidates for seasonal Sales Associate position for Holiday Event Photography. Enjoy a flexible work schedule; full-time, part-time and mini-shifts available! Cherry Hill Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We think you would be great for this role if you have:
- Previous retail or service industry, cash handling/cashier experience (preferred)
- Flexibility to work during “peak” retail hours such as evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Have a positive, friendly attitude with excellent customer service/communication skills
- Ability to comfortably greet and work with families and children
- Minimum age 16
- Mandatory attendance at preseason training with Local Manager/District Manager
- Adherence to company policies, including dress code, as outlined in the CHP Seasonal Employee Handbook
- Covid vaccination required per company policy
- Ability to work a minimum of 15 hours a week
- Ability to lift and/or move 10-25 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to read and speak English language
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dependable, enthusiastic, outgoing, and professional attitude
- Ability to drive positive customer experiences
- Ability to greet and work with families and children
- Participate as a team member ensuring photo set operations run smoothly, effectively and in accordance with all company policies and procedures
- Ensure supplies and consumables are not wasted
- Take responsibility to ensure safety for all customers/staff
This description reflects management's assessment of this position and does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Join us in creating a magical experience for all families and children visiting Santa for their annual Holiday photo!
Cherry Hill Programs is the industry-leader in experiential photography, operating seasonal holiday experiences in hundreds of venues across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico and year-round souvenir experiences in some of the most popular tourist destinations and landmarks across North America.
Cherry Hill Programs strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every employee plays a part in our Company’s success and makes this a great place to work. Our people are the heart of our organization and the foundation of our success. Driven by our core values of safety, diversity, integrity, and collaboration, we strive to promote a culture which supports and encourages creativity, fairness, and inclusion.