BUNNY CHARACTER FOR BUNNY PHOTO SET
The Easter promotion begins in March and concludes on April 8th.
Auditioning candidates for seasonal Bunny Character positions for Holiday Event Photography. Enjoy a flexible work schedule; full-time, part-time, and mini-shifts are available! Cherry Hill Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Always remain in character, wearing supplied costume, while on location and within public view
- Dependable, enthusiastic, outgoing, and professional attitude
- Ability to drive positive customer experiences
- Participate as a team member ensuring photo set operations run smoothly, effectively and in accordance with all company policies and procedures
- Take responsibility to ensure safety for all customers/staff
Join us in creating a magic experience for all families and children visiting us for their annual Holiday Bunny photo! Apply Now!
Cherry Hill Programs is the industry-leader in experiential photography, operating seasonal holiday experiences in hundreds of venues across the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico and year-round souvenir experiences in some of the most popular tourist destinations and landmarks across North America. For more information, visit www.cherryhillprograms.com
Cherry Hill Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cherry Hill Programs strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every employee plays a part in our Company's success and makes this a great place to work. Our people are the heart of our organization and the foundation of our success. Driven by our core values of safety, diversity, integrity, and collaboration, we strive to promote a culture that supports and encourages creativity, fairness, and inclusion.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Minimum age 18
- Mandatory completion of online training courses
- Adherence to company policies, including dress code, as outlined in the CHP Seasonal Employee Handbook
- Ability to stand and walk independently
- Ability to lift and/or move 10-25 pounds
- Ability to read and speak English language