Part-Time Assistant Manager
Join a specialty-apparel retailer for women who want stylish, high-quality products at a great value. We provide a fresh mix of clothing and accessories for every season, creating looks that work for your lifestyle.
If you work best in an environment of teamwork and genuine collaboration, have a passion for fashion, are an optimist by nature, organized, motivated, dedicated, and ready to help build a best-in-class consumer brand, this could be the place for you. Please visit christopherandbanks.com to learn more about our company.
Areas of Responsibility
- Promote a store environment that is sharply focused on consistently delivering exceptional in-store shopping experiences.
- Provide and model excellent customer service including strong product knowledge and sales floor awareness to ensure that all customers are greeted and assisted.
- Support the achievement of store sales goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Assist Store Manager in building brand awareness and promoting company image through partnerships and activities with the community and mall, and by participating in grassroots marketing activities.
- Assist Store Manager in maintaining the general operations of the store, and adhere to all operational procedures to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Assist in the execution of corporate directives within designated timeframes.
- Assist in the execution of visual merchandising updates to ensure the store is consistently merchandised according to visual guidelines. Support the Store Manager in holding team accountable to standards.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of retail experience, Christopher & Banks experience preferred.
- Strong emphasis/experience in the customer service industry.
- Specialty store experience preferred.
How to Apply
Send resumes to email@example.com or stop in the store and ask for Sam.