Sales Associates will be representing a superior natural health conscious product. Honesty, integrity, character and purpose are keystones for how to conduct oneself. As a representative of a unique health supplement you must be prepared at all times to politely and formally educate individuals on what Hemp CBD is and how it affects the person or animal. Must also answer any questions customers may have and check customers out if they decide to purchase product(s).
Areas of Responsibility
- Counting and recording cash register.
- Setting up products, brochures and aesthetic cart material (plants, etc.)
- Educating individuals and families on the physiological effects of CBD and its many health benefits.
- Thoroughly explaining the difference between the two species of Hemp and Marijuana.
- Educating or answering any questions pertaining to the legality status of Hemp derived CBD.
- Checking customers out while being friendly and respectful.
- Reporting inventory and deposits to management.
- Keeping kiosk clean and organized.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must pass drug screening
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Strong fundamental knowledge on Hemp in general and more specifically CBD derived from Hemp.
How to Apply
Contact Michael Taylor via phone call for brief phone interview at (513) 430-2531, email JoeMckinney@biotribeholistics.com or visit store location.