Responsible for providing outstanding customer service, meeting hourly sales and Star Rewards goals on a personal and departmental basis and demonstrating superior product knowledge to customers.
Areas of Responsibility
- Acknowledge customers in a friendly and helpful manner within 30 seconds of their entry onto the area
- Handle all returns courteously and professionally
- Determine customer needs based on personal features and other customer preference related factors
Education / Experience Requirements
- Language Skills: Ability to read, write and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Able to use a calculator. Must be able to calculate percentages and ratios. Must be able to make change using American monetary units, etc.
How to Apply
Apply in store at Executive Office Kiosk (first floor).