Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
• Provides staff supervision under the general direction of the Operations Director or General Manager for departmental work schedules and assignments, including ongoing preventive maintenance programs and upkeep of repair of mechanical equipment.
• Oversees and operates daily functions of buildings electrical and mechanical equipment, and vertical or horizontal transportation-if applicable.
• Performs preventive maintenance on electrical/mechanical equipment as needed.
• Works with vendors to purchase equipment and stock needed for daily operations.
• Works with contractors to ensure proper operation of equipment.
• Oversees and maintains accurate maintenance logs.
• Assists marketing department in special events and promotions with electrical and mechanical needs.
• Directs associates, tenants, and customers in proper safety procedures.
• Acts as liaison between tenant, contractors and landlord.
• Works with management staff in daily management operations.
• May be required to return to work when major problems with electrical/mechanical equipment are encountered on off shifts or weekends.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills (Desired Abilities):
• Ability to climb ladders and in overhead structures, to work beneath machines and in close quarters performing repair work.
• Able to read and understand written orders and specifications.
• Able to read and work from blueprints.
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
• Completion of technical vocational school, or H.S. Diploma
• 5 years related experience
• Basic carpentry, electrical, mechanical and plumbing knowledge
Education / Experience Requirements
Education: High School or better.
How to Apply
Apply at https://recruiting.ultipro.com/WAS1009WPGLP/JobBoard/e0bb8615-580f-41f0-94a1-5b0527e33141/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=034c1c64-e37e-475a-899a-5b3afd367153