The Maintenance Technician works closely with the Operations Director for various assigned duties.
Areas of Responsibility
- Reports needs for major repairs to Operations Director.
- Performs cleaning and janitorial duties, grounds maintenance, and minor repair work.
- Cleans and repairs parking lot including removing snow, painting lot stripes, arrows and markings.
- Cleans windows, water fountains, bathrooms, interior walls, benches and planters, strollers and wheel chairs, electrical and sprinkler rooms if applicable, vacant tenant spaces, tables and chairs in food court, sweeps debris from roof.
- Repairs ceiling plaster and repaints.
- Replaces burnt out lights and ballasts as needed.
- Mops floors and empties trash.
- Trims trees and shrubs, installs mulch as needed and weeds landscape areas.
- Assembles, disassembles and stores promotional and holiday decorations.
- Cycles trash compactors for safety checks and maintains cleanliness of equipment.
- Repairs holes in mall roads.
- Changes oil in machinery.
- Repairs interior doors.
- Responds to tenant problems such as roof leaks, and storage spaces, etc.
- Performs preventive maintenance on required equipment.
- Performs other work as required.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Physical strength and ability sufficient to perform routine or heavy manual tasks depending on the area of assignment.
- Ability to acquire some skill in the use of standard equipment and hand tools relative to the area of assignment.
- Ability to learn repetitive tasks quickly.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
Education and Experience:
- Education-any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from the 12th grade.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ related experience.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license; good driving record.
How to Apply
To apply, visit https://recruiting.ultipro.com/