Seasonal Sales Associate - Bunny Photos
Ready to spread your Spring joy? What better way than to work with Bunny on a holiday photography set!
All you need is a cheery, patient spirit sparkled with Bunny Magic. Enjoy a flexible work schedule; full-time, part-time, and mini-shifts are available! Opportunity for advancement and future opportunities.
Help create magic for children of all ages!
Apply now and start earning some extra money for your Spring Fun!
- Minimum age 16
- Training with Local Manager/District Manager
- Adherence to company policies, including dress code, as outlined in the CHP Seasonal Employee Handbook
- Ability to work a minimum of 15 hours a week
- Ability to lift and/or move 10-25 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to read and speak English language
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dependable, enthusiastic, outgoing, and professional attitude
- Ability to drive positive customer experiences
- Ability to greet and work with families and children
- Participate as a team member ensuring photo set operations run smoothly, effectively, and in accordance with all company policies and procedures
- Ensure supplies and consumables are not wasted
- Take responsibility to ensure the safety for all customers/staff
This description reflects management's assessment of this position and does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
ABOUT CHERRY HILL PROGRAMS
Cherry Hill Programs is the industry-leader in experiential photography, operating seasonal holiday experiences in hundreds of venues across the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico and year-round souvenir experiences in some of the most popular tourist destinations and landmarks across North America. For more information, visit www.cherryhillprograms.com
Cherry Hill Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cherry Hill Programs strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every employee plays a part in our Company's success and makes this a great place to work. Our people are the heart of our organization and the foundation of our success. Driven by our core values of safety, diversity, integrity, and collaboration, we strive to promote a culture that supports and encourages creativity, fairness, and inclusion.