Your mission is to ensure the smooth operation of the restaurant and to improve the dining experience of our guests.
Ensure the even flow of food production and guest services through the removal of used tableware between courses; clear, clean and reset tables after guest leaves. Serve guests water and beverage refills as requested by either guests or servers. Check cleanliness of all areas of the dining room and restrooms.
Areas of Responsibility
ESSENTIAL PROFESSIONAL FUNCTIONS
- Conducts daily inspections of service areas.
- Contributes to effective training program for new staff members.
- Recognizes and reports all necessary maintenance promptly.
- Fills in where needed to ensure efficient operations.
- Suggests improvements to the operating format.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Stands during the entire shift.
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
- Reaches, bends, stoops, shakes, stirs, and wipes.
- Lifts and carries sacks and cases of up to 70-lb up to 20 times per shift.
- Reading and writing skills required.
- Immerses hands in water frequently.
- Hazards may include, but are not limited to, cuts, burns, slipping, tripping and injuries due to repetitive movements.
How to Apply
Visit https://got.work/spinozas_pizza or text 1486 to 31063 to get an application link.