Retail Security Officer
As a Retail Security Officer for Allied Universal, you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client’s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Retail Security Officer, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental &vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where required), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks &more!
Areas of Responsibility
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel & the general public in a professional & effective manner
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation & a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, & local laws
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly & efficiently
- May require operation of a Segway
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow, or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Education / Experience Requirements
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years verifiable experience
- Requires a valid drive's license (without restrictions or medical conditions)
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying
How to Apply
Visit http://jobs.aus.com to apply.