Customer Care Representative
Be a part of our growing team of outstanding professionals. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to join our company entering the Dayton market and help area residents design the homes of their dreams. We are focused on delivering exceptional service and home furnishing products to our customers.
Areas of Responsibility
- Answering customer inquiries within the retail stores and sometimes including incoming “queue” calls when scheduled to resolve customer concerns.
- Scheduling delivery appointments for customers
- Probing by asking relevant questions to ensure customer’s needs are being met.
- Processing all sales including cash, check, credit and finance. Takes payments for sales and finance.
- Managing a cash drawer, takes in cash, makes changes, and accurately balances the cash drawer.
- Assisting in the preparation and the generation of reports.
- Maintaining Sales related paperwork
- Assisting sales associates and customers in resolving complaints and/or referring problems to office management.
- Supporting the sales team and service by identifying key teams to resolve issues affecting customers.
- Taking “Service with a Smile” to a whole new level.
Education / Experience Requirements
This position includes nights, weekends, and holiday hours.
401K Retirement Plan-
Medical, Dental, Life, Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
Employee Merchandise Discounts with Free Shipping
Career Advancement Opportunities
How to Apply
If interested, please apply at www.theroomplace.com then click careers, or contact Anthony Jimenez at 937-797-2674.