GROW YOUR BUSINESS AT
THE MALL AT FAIRFIELD COMMONS
2727 FAIRFIELD COMMONS, BEAVERCREEK, OH 45431
GLA SQ. FEET
TOTAL VISITS PER YEAR
VISITS PER SQ. FOOT
AVERAGE DWELL TIME
Located in Beavercreek, Ohio, The Mall at Fairfield Commons is known as a premier retail center in the Dayton-Springfield metropolitan area. This two-level, enclosed mall features over 130 specialty shops, many of which are not duplicated elsewhere within the market. Just one mile south of I-675, The Mall at Fairfield Commons offers quick and convenient access to downtown Dayton. With so many frequent tourists and travelers, Dayton acquires a significant traveling commerce. The National Museum of the U.S. Air Force brings in over 800,000 visitors each year. The Mall at Fairfield Commons has several hotels on site to accommodate the influx of tourists, and the city itself holds well-over 1,550 hotel rooms within a 1.8-mile-radius. Further, the reputable Wright State University sits adjacent to the mall, educating just over 10,000 students each year.
• WPG is a best-in-class operator who prides itself on being a true partner to its retailers.
• With properties in markets ranging from Austin, TX to Mesa, CO and many compelling markets in between, WPG’s portfolio speaks to a significant consumer audience and is situated to allow for easy expansion of up and coming retailers and established brands alike.
• Whether in an open air or enclosed format, we leverage our nationwide portfolio as well as local relationships to ensure that the right retailers are placed in WPG properties where their business will thrive.
• Our Leasing Department partners with retailers who are looking to lease space for 36 months or more.
• With over 3,000 small businesses in our portfolio, we understand what it takes to thrive as a small business.
• We work with retailers to create flexible, short-term leases that allow small businesses to expand their reach, increase their sales and do business alongside national retailers.
• Our Business Development team partner with retailers who are looking for shorter term opportunities, 35 months or less.
• Our short-term leasing options include: carts, kiosks, inline spaces, makers markets, pop-ups, parking lot opportunities and more!
ADVERTISING & PARTNERSHIPS
• With portfolio wide traffic of 330 million annually, WPG can make impactful local and national audience connections through our network of marketing formats and events.
• WPG can create a bespoke campaign for your advertising needs that is focused on your key customers and executed in the most impactful formats for your goals.
• Our advertising and partnerships opportunities include, but are not limited to: OOH/print signage, digital signage, social and website ads and takeovers, large-scale wraps, pop-ups, amenity sponsorships, seasonal and event sponsorships, and more.